Global sales for Electric Vehicles rose to 43% in 2020 despite market fluctuations due to the pandemic. The International Energy Forum estimates that all-electric cars accounted for nearly 69% of total sales in 2020, with the remainder being plug-in hybrids (31%).
The UK is the third-largest market in Europe for plug-in models and light vehicle sales by volume and the demand is only expected to accelerate in the coming years as the 2030 ban on new sales of internal combustion engines draws closer.
In this report, we studied current and potential owners of electric vehicle owners to better understand their characteristics, interests, brand affinity, etc. These insights can help brands better curate, target, and reach the right prospects leading to better customer engagement and eventually more closed deals!