The past few years Australian destinations have had to innovate and rapidly evolve in the face of rapidly changing consumer behavior.
We dived deep into the data to bring you Australia's Top Summer Tourism Trends. This report reveals key insights into consumer behaviour, attraction preferences, and the economic impact of tourism.
We uncovered the answers to key questions:
- What are visitors looking for in summer tourist markets?
- How do trends compare to previous years?
- What types of attractions are tourists visiting most?
- How long are they staying?
- How well have destinations appealed to domestic vs. international tourists?
We explored 4 top Australian destinations including Byron Bay, Cairns, Gold Coast, Noosa, during the peak holiday season for the past 4 years.
Get a pulse on tourism in Australia and find out where things may be going next.